Esign iOS IPA Download for iOS 16 iPhone and iPad
Table of Contents
Esign iOS is an IPA signing tool for iOS 16 – iOS 12 that lets you sign apps directly on your iOS device and install them without the hassle of using a computer.
It also provides the option to use your own signing certificate (p12) if you have it. The benefit of this is that there is a very small chance of your app getting revoked if you sign it using your own certificate.
How to Install Esign with AltStore
- Download the latest Esign IPA file.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the “My Apps” tab.
- Tap on the plus “+” icon in the top, then browse and select the Esign .ipa file that you downloaded.
- If it’s your first time using AltStore, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. AltStore requires it to sign the app so it can be installed. We recommend you use a burner account.
- The app will begin to install and once completed, you can open it from the My Apps tab or from your Home screen.
With this method, you have to re-sign the app every 7 days. To do so, simply go to the My Apps tab in AltStore, then tap the “X days” button next to the app to begin the re-sign process. Make sure to re-sign the app before it expires, otherwise, you have to repeat the above process all over again.
How to Install Esign iOS IPA with Sideloadly
- Download the Esign iOS IPA file from this page and save it to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Sideloadly app on your PC.
- You may be prompted to install the Mail Plug-in. Click the “Yes” button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID email under the “Apple account” field.
- Drag and drop the Esign .ipa file into the IPA field shown on the left side of the interface. The field is represented by an IPA image.
- Click the “Start” button to begin the sideloading and installing the IPA.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. The tool uses your Apple ID to sideload the app. We recommend you use a burner account.
- Sideloadly will begin installing Esign on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, don’t open it yet. You first need to verify your Apple ID profile if it’s your first time using Sideloadly. To do it, go to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on your Apple ID and press the Trust button. Tap on Trust again from the popup alert.
- Now go to the Home screen to open the installed app.
How to Sign IPA Apps With Esign
- Download the IPA file to your iPhone.
- Open the IPA file, tap on the share icon in top right, and select Esign. This will add the file to the Esign app.
- Open the Esign app and go to the File tab.
- Find and tap on the IPA file, then select the Import App Library option.
- Go to the Apps tab and tap on Unsigned from the top.
- Now find and tap on the app in the list. Select Signature.
- Under the “Select Certificate” field, choose a signing certificate.
- Tap on Signature to begin signing the app.
- Once completed, tap on the Install button on the same screen.
- Esign will install the app and you can find it on the home screen.
If you can’t open the app after installation, go to Settings > General > Device Management, tap on the profile below “Mobile Device Management” and select “Trust”. Now go back to the Home screen nd you should be able to open the app.