HTTPBot is a powerful HTTP & REST client that allows you to make requests and inspect responses.
With HTTPBot, you can
- Make requests and view responses.
- Debug API issues even while away from your terminal, with iCloud sync to your iPhone & iPad.
- Collaborate with your team by importing & exporting Postman collections, and by syncing with the Postman API.
- Powerful request editor provides a GUI for easily editing requests.
- Auto-formatted & pretty-printed responses according to content-type.
- View detailed metrics for requests and responses, including size, duration, SSL and more.
- Native support for GraphQL requests – edit queries and variables directly, without having to go through the post body.
- Import & export collections from/to any document storage provider, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Supports authentication using Basic, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0. Securely store auth credentials for frequent use.
- Save frequently-used variables in environments
- Filter & query responses using XPath & JSONPath
- Support for Postman collections & environments, including sync with Postman accounts on the cloud
HTTPBot Premium for iOS
HTTPBot is available to download for free. However, certain features require the purchase of the HTTPBot Pro Unlock within the app. We offer both a yearly subscription with a 14-day fully functional trial period, as well as a one-time purchase for a lifetime upgrade. All plans unlock the app on all platforms where it is supported.