Download Shadowrocket iOS iPA 2022 Latest Version 2.2.16 for iPhone iPad
Shadowrocket is a rule-based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad, that lets you capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect it to the proxy server. It is also helpful for recording and displaying HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices
More Features of Shadowrocket iOS iPA
– Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
– Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct, and proxy connections.
– Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
– Block ads by domain, and user agent rules.
– Local DNS Mapping.
– Work on cellular networks.
– Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
– Perform URL rewrite.
– Fully IPv6 supports.
– Script filter supports.
– Multi-level forward proxy.
– Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
– Support DoH, DoT.
How to use Shadowrocket iOS
1.Display Importing QR code
Log in and open the Client Area. Go to “Services” > “Manage”. Tap Shadowrocket’s “Display QR Code”. The QR code will be displayed on the screen.
When setting from an iPhone or iPad, take a screenshot of the displayed QR code.
2.Load your servers
Open Shadowrocket. Tap the shooting mark in the upper left. If you are using a PC, scan the displayed QR code. If you are working from an iPhone or iPad, tap the shooting mark, then tap the album mark in the upper right and select the QR code screenshot. The server information load automatically after the QR code is entered.
Download now the Shadowrocket iOS iPA file directly from the given links in the download section of this page.
Tap “Global Routing” to select a switching mode. There are four options:
- Proxy: All data traffic via our server
- Config: To bypass mainland IP by the default
- Direct: No data traffic goes through our server
- Scene: Connection rules can be set for each Wi-Fi or cellular
4.Connect to UCSS server
Tap the connection button on the top right. You will be asked for permission to install a config file. Allow it. The server can be switched while connected.
If the server list is not displayed, tap the icon on the left side of the subscription name.
5.Update your subscription URL
Swipe right on the server group name displayed in “Home”. Tap “Update” to complete the update.
You can set auto update from “Settings” > “Subscribe” > “Update on Open”.
How do I install Shadowrocket on my iPhone?
What is Shadowrocket used for?
How do I use Shadowsock on my iPhone?
- shadowrocket ios github
- shadowrocket ios 14
- shadowrocket download
- shadowrocket ipa apps
- shadowrocket free download
- shadowrocket ios 2021
- shadowrocket ios download
- shadowrocket ios free