Download Altstore iPA / iOS file Latest Version
What is Altstore
Altstore is iOS App Store alternative, through which you can install any iPA file on your iOS iPhone with no Jailbreak required.
In Altstore you can find hundreds of paid iPhone Apps and games for free. So, if you were looking to download Altstore iPA for your iOS device then you are at right place.
Here, we have shared Altstore iPA direct download file and complete guide on how to install it correctly without any issue to your iOS phone.
How to Download Altstore IPA on iOS iPhone
Before proceeding to download Altstore App on your device, you need to know about few requirements. The main requirement to proceed with installation of Altstore, first you need a Mac or Pc. So read the complete guide before you download.
Make sure you have,
- Mac or PC
- iOS iPhone or iPAD
- Office USB Data Connection Cable for your iOS device
If you are windows PC user, make sure that you are using official Apple version of iTunes, If you have installed the iTune through windows store, then uninstall it and download it using links below.
Ready to download AltStore?
- Use the cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC or Mac
- Open your desktop browser and use the links above to download the AltServer companion app from the AltStore website.
- On Windows, go to your Icon Tray (bottom of the screen) and click on the AltServer icon. Hover the mouse over Install AltStore and select your device
- On Mac, launch the toolbar and click on AltStore >Install AltStore, choosing your device
- Once AltStore is installed on your iPhone or iPad, leave AltServer open, your device plugged in, and downloaded the apps you want
- Whenever you want an app or game, connect your device to your computer – do the same when there are app updates.
How to Use AltStore
- Launch AltStore on your device
- If you see an Untrusted Developer Error, open iOS Settings > General >Profiles, find and trust the developer
- Tap on the Settings app > Account>Sign in and sign in to AltStore using your Apple ID and password or app-specific password if you created one (it has to be the same one used to install AltStore from AltServer)
- Tap on Browser and find an app or game; tap the title to see the app details or tap on FREE to install it
- When it is installed, you can use it on your device the same way as you do other apps
Installing IPA Files
- Download the IPA file you want from the web onto your phone
- You should see the AltStore icon on the file; tap and launch the store
- The app will be self-signed and installed.
- If that does not function, tap the icon you see here on your screen
- Launch the file using AltStore and let it install
- Alternatively, open AltStore, tap on the plus icon, go to downloads and tap the file you want to install
- The app icon is on your home screen and also in the My Apps section in AltStore
Thank you for visiting iOSMacApps.com, if you have any question or confusion please feel free to drop your Comment.